Welcome to Wembley Park Drive Medical Centre
Wembley Park Medical Centre currently serves 10300 patients of mixed ethnicity.
Junior Drs Strike 26/4/16 to 28/4/16
We would ask you to remind patients of the steps they can take to reduce pressure on the NHS and of the services that will be open during the strike days:
1. Any patients who have procedures or appointments affected by industrial action will be contacted by the providers if they need to be rearranged. Those with concerns about their procedure or appointment should check their hospital’s website for information.
2. People should take care of their own health over this period, ensure medicine cabinets are stocked and prescriptions are filled, and look out for more vulnerable members of their families and communities.
3. Local pharmacy services are on hand to offer advice and suggest medicines or treatments for many common health problems.
4. Patients should make maximum use of NHS choices (www.nhs.uk<http://www.nhs.uk>) and NHS 111.
5. GP services will be available and we would encourage anyone who thinks they will need an appointment to organise this before industrial action begins.
6. In the case of a serious or life-threatening emergency, people should call 999 or go directly to A&E. Urgent and emergency care services will continue to provide care to those patients who need it, but hospitals are expected to be under additional pressure.
Patients should visit www.nhs.uk/strike<http://www.nhs.uk/strike> orwww.staywellnwl.nhs.uk<http://www.staywellnwl.nhs.uk> for local updates on additional services.
Our latest survey results are now available. See how we did...
If you need a chaperone, please advise the receptionist when booking a consultation.
Interpreting - for patients who don't speak English
Do you need to see a GP Urgently?
Dr Juliette Ross has been practising at Wembley Park for the past 30 years. She is supported by her colleagues, Dr Sachin Patel, Dr Davina Kreft, Dr Liyanage, Dr Sheema Sufi, Dr Caroline Cox, Dr Hema Vora, Dr Sobitha Myurathan. Our clinical team also includes Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistants.
Our team of reception staff are happy and willing to help with all your enquiries both on the phone and in person at the surgery.
Our dedicated staff will be of assistance at all times as our moto says HELP US TO HELP YOU! You can help reception staff in providing as much information as possible at the first point of call, allowing the members of staff to help direct you to see the right person. This allows us to save time and inconvenience.
The website will help to provide up to date resource links, health care related information and provide current up to date news, developments & changes that are relevant to the practice and the care of our patients. Have a browse through the website and provide any feedback or suggestions that can be considered for any future development or improvements. This will enable us to go on and further develop other services .
You can submit a repeat prescription request online via Patient Access by clicking on the image on the right. You must register to use this service, a login pin number should be requested from the surgery to register and activate the service.
Download our Practice Leaflet Here
(Site updated 17/03/2016)